Peer Review Process
Tunas Agraria using a double-blind policy review, the initial author and the article are not displayed until the article is accepted for further review and publication. Each submitted article will be evaluated based on the following considerations:
- The result of scientific work is original work
- Suitability between methodology and research topics
- Have a good analysis
- The article contains a dialogue aspect with the reader.
- Based on reviewer recommendations
- The manuscript is typically screened and evaluated within one to two months of receipt.
- The editor has the full right to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected.